ScotDance Saskatchewan welcomes all new professionals to be a part of the forward thinking and growing community that is ScotDance Saskatchewan. We encourage ALL new professionals to be a part of SDSK!
Steps to becoming a professional member of SDSK:
- Fill out and submit the ScotDance Canada Professional Membership Application accompanied with a cheque made out to ScotDance Saskatchewan to the Registrar.
- Sign page 13 of the SDC Child Abuse Protection Program.
- Attach a copy of your Examining Body Card, Confirmation of Card of Copy of Payment.
- New Members MUST have an Enhanced Canadian Police Record Check done at their city of residence and submit this to ScotDance Canada’s Lawyer.
- Registrar will issue the Professional Membership upon confirmation from ScotDance Canada’s Lawyer.